Low Carb Cauliflower English Muffins
· 5 cups cauliflower florets (about 1 pound)
· 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
· 1 large egg, lightly beaten
· ⅛ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place cauliflower in a food processor. Process until finely grated. Transfer to a microwave-safe bowl. Cover loosely and microwave on High for 3 minutes. Let cool slightly. Transfer the cauliflower to a clean kitchen towel and wring out excess moisture. Return to the bowl and stir in Cheddar, egg and salt until thoroughly combined. Place a 3-inch biscuit cutter on the prepared baking sheet. Fill the cutter with about ¼ cup of the batter, patting down slightly in the mold. Repeat with the remaining batter until you have 8 “muffins.”
3. Bake until browned and crispy around the edges, about 25 minutes. Serve with your favorite toppings or use to make a breakfast sandwich.
Join our Slay the Summer Challenge NOW for more amazing recipes!